Thursday, November 27, 2008

Oh, the Drama!

One night after laying down some fresh licks and singin' me little 
heart out, me feels a wee tickle in me throat. So, me eats some 
fruity Tootsie Rolls to coat the unpleasantry with orange, cherry,
and lime versions of chewy, filling-tugging confection. Mmm...

The worst is over now. My cold has so far lasted 5 days and my
throat feels pretty good. Good enough to chow down on some
pant-busting turkey and yams (or kim chee, as the case may turn
out to be). At this time, I would like to make a formal apology to
all my Korean friends and lovers (there's only one of those):

I'm very sorry, but I've never liked cabbage in any
incarnation. (Frown... Turns into shaking pout...
Turns into a single salty tear rolling down my left
cheek.)

So, or those of you who love kim chee, hate kim chee, or don't
even know what it is, I wish you a Happy Thanksgiving!!

GregSmith

PS: With regard to you "swing voters" on the issue of kim chee...
I shall pray for you. Idk, this is my stop on the 6 train. I had to 
type something!

No comments:

GregSmithLive on Facebook

GregSmith on Facebook