Saturday, January 23, 2010

OMGawd! Another One?!

Don't worry, Pretty People...

It's not another ganglion cyst. I just confirmed a show for next Thursday, 1/28 in the Big Apple! - Crunch! - It's on the UES (Upper East Side). See details below. Gonna hit up the open mic at another bar this evening called Paddy Reilly's to promote the show on 1/28.

I'm meeting a lot of cool people this year! Got a meeting with a production team at 3:00PM today. Maybe getting a shot at being on a TV show that might get picked up by VH1. These are possibilities in the Year of New Possibilities. Henceforth, that's what I'll be calling 2010. Just so ya know.

Then, there's the America's Got Talent video, which I'll be submitting soon. Unfortunately, it didn't work out for me to fly to Dallas for an in-person audition, but my gratitude goes out to Jonathan P. & fam' for offering to have me stay with them!

More goodies to come in February, including some new videos! So, avoid those in-ear mouse droppings (see previous blog entry) by forwarding/sharing this to/with all your friends!!!

TTYS! Dig show details below... =D

---------

Thursday, January 28, 2010
10:30-11:00PM
Bar East (Basement Level)
1733 1st Ave (b/t 89th & 90th St)
New York, NY, 10128

• This show is 21+, but minors CAN attend with an accompanying adult.
• $10 cover

Thanks for reading!
Love me. I'm very strange.
*GS*

No comments:

GregSmithLive on Facebook

GregSmith on Facebook