Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Greg Smith... on the (Internet) Radio!

So much to share! The weather and the hustle are heating up. Can't even catch my breath. First off, great meeting everyone on Saturday night at the Iron Monkey in Jersey City. I had a blast performing and thanks to Annelise Collette for inviting me to play! Hope to be back there again soon. =) Also, I ordered a high-quality DVD of last Friday night's show at Arlene's Grocery. Should have it by the end of the week and I'll be posting it on the Web ASAP.

In other news, I'm bookin' like I'm down at the precinct! 2 shows down in April already, a 3rd on the calendar for sure (see details below), and possibly a 4th & 5th in the works. Top that off with an Internet radio interview tomorrow...

WHOA!

Yes, tomorrow (Wednesday), April 7th, Greg will be a guest on the popular Internet radio show, "Rew n Who?" Tune in at 4:45PM sharp (New York City time) at www.arizzmaradio.com to watch the live stream of the interview!

Also, please call in to the station during the show to say, "What's up!" The # is (212) 283-3437. This will rock!

-------------------------------------------------

Show Details:
THURSDAY, APRIL 22, 2010
9:00PM
Je'Bon
15 Saint Marks Place
New York, NY 10003

• This show is ALL AGES
• Admission is FREE

Thanks for reading,
*GS*

No comments:

GregSmithLive on Facebook

GregSmith on Facebook