Monday, February 1, 2010

3 Dollars, 2 Drumsticks, 1 Kick-Ass Show

Happy February, Everybody!

Thanks to everyone who came out on Thursday night to Bar East. Really bitchin' show. I'd like to take a moment to welcome what I'll call New York University's "Unofficial Groove Squad" to the Greg Smith Live community. You guys & gals were a blast and it was a pleasure performing for you.




Now, as for the next show on Friday, February 12: BIG. I hired fine New York City drummer, Chris Benelli, to play the set with me. I want to take the show on 2/12 to the next level Help me put the G-R-O-U-P in "Greg Smith Group!"

If everyone donates $3 (three dollars), that will cover the cost to hire Chris Benelli. For those who donate $5 or more, I will send you a personal thank you letter and a link to a complimentary download of my demo, "Introducing... The Greg Smith Group!"




All donations, big and small, are of great help and I appreciate them most sincerely! YOU can have a hand in helping me take this great project to the next level and enabling it to garner the attention it deserves.

No comments:

GregSmithLive on Facebook

GregSmith on Facebook